I am officially announcing that I will be participating in this year’s Camp NaNoWriMo that starts in 10 days! Camp NaNoWrimo is hosted by the same team that hosts the National Novel Writing Month every November, the only difference is that Camp NaNoWriMo is hosted in April! The goal of participating in these fun events is to write as much as you can and hopefully finish your book! I plan on finishing up Worlds Apart during this session and I am extremely excited!
Prep done so far:
- Created a cool motivational playlist!
- Updated my world bible
- Bought a giant notebook so I can have something to write in when I am away from my computer
I really haven’t had to do much prep since Worlds Apart is something that I am currently working on. I am excited to conquer this draft so I can start editing this beautiful novel. If you are interested in learning more about this fun event then you can click here!
Well I must end this post here because I am writing it in between classes on campus! I will probably post some more posts on here once I get home.
I am happy to be back! I thought I would share a little update on my two writing projects that I had been working on before I went on my little hiatus in December.
Worlds Apart: I actually finished a good portion of this novel! I also entered the first nine pages into a manuscript excerpt contest. If I win, then I get to take my manuscript to a literary agent so they can talk about it with me. This novel is on its way to being finished and my little magical world is thriving.
Lady of The Dawn: This project was picked back up after I reconciled with my close friend/ writing partner on this one. It felt so good to start working on this project again and I can’t wait to work on it more and share more about it with y’all!
Well, I know this post was rather short but I just wanted to share the progress made on my little writing projects! I will share more about these two projects as I continue to work on them~
I know, it has been a while since I have posted on my lovely blog. Good News! I am back from my little hiatus and I plan on being more active with my posting schedule!
A lot has happened since I have posted on here in December:
- I tried to start a fancy paid blog and I hated it so that is over.
- My anxiety had been acting up since my major attack last May and around late January I decided that I was tired of being paranoid and crying everyday due to me feeling like I was always stressed and that the world was against me, so I finally went to the doctor and they helped me tremendously.
- Because of my little meltdown, my schoolwork and writing life fell out of balance and to be honest I felt like I was losing control of my life so I had to get that balance back.
Everything is ok now! I have been on my medication for almost three months and I have finally regained control over my emotions and have rediscovered the balance between school and writing again! To be completely honest, I feel rejuvenated , like I have regained my sanity and I am kicking myself of not doing this years ago. Since I am no longer stressing out, panicking, or feeling paranoid 24/7 , I can officially say that I am back! I can’t wait to share my musings with y’all!